Click on a link below to register!
- Do not use Internet Explorer to open links. Chrome and Firefox are acceptable.
- Appointments are available for all school aged children.
- We file all Blue Cross Blue Shield, Sanford Health insurances, and ND Medicaid.
- **If you have any other insurance, we ask for a payment (check, cash, or credit) for the total cost of the vaccines needed. We will provide a superbill that you can submit to your insurance for reimbursement. We understand the vaccines are costly and if you prefer to have your child seen at one of the clinics please feel free to schedule those appointments as needed. **Cost of vaccines are at the bottom of the page.
- **If your insurance company does not cover immunizations, or you do not have insurance, there is a charge of $20.00 per shot.
- Please call the office if payments are a barrier.
- Guardian needs to be present.
- Masks required.
- COVID 19 Pfizer vaccine will also be offered for those 12 years and older.
- COVID vaccine is free of charge.
- Please register for both clinics if your child need COVID vaccine.
- Your child will need to wait 15-30 minutes after vaccination depending on allergy status.
Please call 701-483-0171 if you need your child’s immunization record checked.
In vehicle accommodations can be made if requested.
Cost of vaccines:
- MCV4 $155.00
- Tdap $ 73.00
- HPV-9 $294.00
- Men B (Bexsero) $243.00
- Hepatitis A $ 74.00
- DTap $ 65.00
- MMR $125.00
- MMRV $290.00
- Varicella $190.00